The responsibility will be as follows:
- Training, coaching, and leading call center representatives.
- Answering representatives’ questions and guiding them through difficult calls or issues.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to staff.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members achieve desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with services.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual call center goals and action plans.
- Prepare work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage.
An international educational background would be beneficial with excellent command of English, a smart personality, and above 05 years of minimum experience in relevant areas.
Read Before Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their updated CVs by 04 August 2023 to [email protected] mentioning “Call Center Manager, Universal College Bangladesh” in the subject line.