Universal College Bangladesh is the first higher education institution in Bangladesh to be granted permission by the Ministry of Education to deliver international university programmes from Monash, Australia, and the UK, including degrees from the University of London under the academic direction of the London School of Economics. To support our continued growth, we are seeking a full-time Academic Coordinator.
UCB offers you a unique opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills in collaboration with our international partner universities. Through our continuing professional development programme, you will learn how to manage academic programs at the highest global standards. You will be able to work with colleagues at our international university partners and may have the opportunity to take part in staff exchanges, joint projects, and supported PhD study. As UCB continues to grow there will be more opportunities for personal development, promotion, and further career progression. You will enjoy a competitive salary package and other benefits commensurate with working at a world class higher educational institution.
We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree;
- A passion to deliver high quality academic services and an excellent student experience by:
- Managing academic programs and assisting in the academic administration of the College to ensure the smooth operation of programs;
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of student orientations, preparing program handbooks, and supporting the development of courseware;
- Coordinating advice sessions for students, preparing timetables, managing student assessment, progression and completion data;
- Ensuring that all student data is correctly entered in the Learning Management System;
- Preparing student progress information, conducting basic data analyses and preparing reports as required;
- Assisting in other academic-related or administrative tasks necessary for the smooth functioning of the academic programs.
If this sounds like you and you want to take your career to the next level send us your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] by 02 September 2023.